A superb opportunity for an experienced GCP Auditor to work with a leading global pharmaceutical company on a long term contract, twelve months initially, on-going thereafter.
Although you will report to their UK Head Office, this GCP Auditor role can actually befield-based anywhere in the UK.
You will have responsibility for audit activities (Investigator Sites and Vendors) throughout Europe to ensure robust audit plans and constant inspection preparedness. Duties will also include risk identification and associated audit programme development, delivery of audit reports, ensuring preventative actions are carried out and supporting the group’s training and compliance functions.
The role could be either full time or based upon a fixed number of days per month / audits per year.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc in a relevant technical subject
- Proven experience of clinical trial auditing of investigator sites, TMFs, vendors, databases etc
- A strong understanding of ICH GCP requirements and the clinical development process
- Experience of hosting audits by regulatory authorities
- Ability to travel in Europe, up to 70%
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
For more information or to apply for this GCP Auditor role, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on 01438 870027 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL21703 in all correspondence.