New Year’s resolutions aren’t just for keeping fit or quitting smoking. Why not use yours to commit to finding yourself that dream pharmaceutical job in 2010?
Here are some tips to help that New Year’s resolution last longer than any other:
- New Year is a great time for reflection, so think about why you really want a new pharmaceutical job. Why is it that you want to move on? Are you satisfied with your career path? What is it that you don’t like about your current job? What do you like about your job?
- Be careful not to set yourself unrealistic goals. If you do, you might become demotivated when you don’t achieve those goals.
- Revamp your CV with a fresh set of eyes. To help you do so, please click here.
- Put the feelers out – tell friends and family that you are in the market for a new pharmaceutical job.
- Create a great Linkedin profile. Linkedin is an excellent way for you to create your online brand and essentially showcases your strengths to the world. To help you create a great Linkedin profile that will pave the way to your next pharmaceutical job, click here.
- Sign up with a specialist scientific recruitment agency such as CK Clinical. Our specialist scientific recruitment consultants are dedicated to finding all our candidates the perfect pharmaceutical job for them and will do a lot of the hard work for you!
- Focus your pharmaceutical job search: Use search engines such as Google and Bing to find your next pharmaceutical job by searching for keywords that match your interests and the location where you would like to be based. By narrowing your search in such a way, your job hunt will be more focused and the search results will be more relevant to you.
- Don’t give up! And do stay positive. Your attitude will potentially make the difference between a job offer and a job rejection.
For more tips and advice to help you get your dream pharmaceutical job in 2010: