We are currently recruiting for a range of senior/principal level Statisticians and Statistical Programmers, as well as additional specialist positions within statistics and programming for a global pharmaceutical company. This is a groundbreaking new project offering flexibility to work from home or from the office and on a permanent or contract basis.
- Permanent and contract roles available
- Location: Office based (Multiple locations – UK / US) or home based
- Salary: Offering salaries between £40,000 – £80,000
- Reference number: 41497
This is an exciting time to join a global pharmaceutical company seeking experienced Statisticians and Programmers across a wide range of functions including:
- Translational medicine – (statistical data experience in Phase 1-2 studies)
- Clinical development – (statistical data experience in Phase 3-4 studies)
- PASS – Post-Authorisation Safety Studies- Global Data Analytics- Real World Evidence
Candidates must be experienced in biostatistics / maths / epidemiology / computer science / translational research or programming or a related discipline.