Do you want to work for an innovative and exciting biotechnology company that aims to improve the lives of others through gene therapy?
An opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Programme Lead (in Immunology) to join a pioneering clinical-stage biotechnology company to assist with the coordination and oversight of cross-functional activities that support the company’s portfolio. This permanent role offers a competitive salary of £80,000 – £90,000 per annum, as well as the opportunity to make a real difference as the company matures.
Responsibilities of the job will include:
- Preparation and maintenance of Target Product Profiles and Clinical Development Plans for assigned programme.
- Cross-functional coordination and oversight of all aspects of assigned clinical programme to ensure agreed programme deliverables are met to the appropriate standards of quality e.g. manufacturing, pre-clinical and clinical.
- Responsibility for preparation and co-ordination of study and programme documentation and coordination of document review, e.g. protocols, IBs, IMPDs, DSURs, ICFs, CSRs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A life science degree.
- Extensive clinical trial experience gained in a pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO company.
- Experience of the selection and management of third party vendors.