Krishna at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a European Medical Information Advisor to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Bedfordshire, UK.
Working within the second-line medical information at regional level, as European Medical Information Advisor you will provide a full proactive and reactive medical information service for specified products with Europe.
- Act as key product contact for internal (ISMO) colleagues and contacts
- Deliver a reactive enquiry service for designated products – maintaining high technical and ethical promotional standards and appropriate time and quality standards
- Maintain core reference documents for use by European MI colleagues
- Liaise with European Medical Affairs Directors and others as necessary to ascertain and deliver MI outputs appropriate for product, lifecycle and markets
- Provide promotional copy review for European regionally-generated materials
- Maintain Therapeutic Area and product knowledge to a high standard-act as the European MI Therapy Area contact
- Share best practice across the regional Medical Information community Identify the need and coordinate with other teams to deliver Medical Information product and skills training to colleagues within the European region inline with the European MI Training Programme
- Be responsible for representing the European region for certain areas, informing colleagues of Medical Information issues across the company and sharing best practice within the Medical Information arena
The successful candidate:
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University biomedical science degree required, or equivalent by experience
- Experience working as a second-line Medical Information Adviser with strong evidence of successful delivery/management, and evidence of additional projects or responsibilities being successfully delivered
- Able to apply specialist knowledge of medical information skills
- Ability to apply clear ethical, scientific and promotional standards whilst maintaining a commercial awareness
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate a wide range of complex information and to accurately interpret scientific data
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail, standards and timeliness in activities or tasks
- Positive and self-assured presentation skills for product, skills and systems training
- Proven ability to interact widely and effectively at all levels within the company across regions, functions and cultures
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Information Advisor position, please contact Krishna at CK Clinical on or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22352 in all correspondence.