A European Medical Advisor is required to join an established Pharmaceutical company based in Bedfordshire, UK.
As a European Medical Advisor your main role will be to provide a high quality, comprehensive, technical and scientific services for external customers.
Further key responsibilities of this European Medical Advisor job will include:
- Acting as key product contact for internal colleagues and contacts.
- Delivering a reactive enquiry service for designated products – maintaining high technical and ethical promotional standards and appropriate time and quality standards.
- Maintaining core reference documents for use by European Medical Information colleagues.
- Maintaining global Q&A’s on the specified products on the QUEST database, ensuring that these are kept updated, added or deleted as appropriate.
- Liaising with European Medical Affairs Directors and others as necessary to ascertain and deliver Medical Information outputs appropriate for product, lifecycle and markets.
- Maintaining Therapeutic Area and product knowledge to a high standard – act as the European MI Therapy Area contact.
- Liaising with other Regional Medical Information Groups as appropriate.
- Sharing best practice across the regional Medical Information community.
- Identifying the need and coordinating with other teams to deliver Medical Information product and skills training to colleagues within the European region in line with the European MI Training Programme.
- Being responsible for identifying the need for and providing or co-ordinating Medical Information specific training for European colleagues on products and business-critical systems.
- The role holder and colleagues will be responsible as a team for cascading information on these systems and to provide advice on how to use them effectively, to MI staff within Europe. <p>
- Making sure that appropriate enquiry details are logged in the regional enquiry management database for all enquiries received.
- Identifying and defining needs for literature resources and copyright information and communicate these to the company Library contact.
- Be responsible for representing the European region for certain areas, informing colleagues of Medical Information issues across the company and sharing best practice within the Medical Information arena.
The ideal candidate for this European Medical Advisor job will hold the following qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience working in Medical information.
- Degree in pharmacy, or biological, pharmaceutical or life science.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- Knowledge of the ABPI and other codes and guidelines.
- Experience working as a second-line (or at least, first line) European Medical Advisor with strong evidence of successful delivery/ management.
For more information, or to apply for this European Medical Advisor job, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email email@example.com quoting 19919 to indicate your interest.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current pharmaceutical and clinical jobs now.