EU Regulatory Strategist required for leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East of England.
Our client, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies is currently looking for an EU Regulatory Strategist to join their team based in the South of England.
Reporting to the EU Regulatory Strategy Portfolio Manager, your role will include:
- Ensuring EU contribution to Global Regulatory Strategies and implementation plans.
- Ensuring that the regulatory contributions work towards achieving the objectives in the strategy.
- Be responsible for providing the required regulatory contributions to project teams, adhering to time and cost deadlines.
- To liaise with Senior Management regarding regulatory plans.
- Work closely with the Regulatory Product manager to ensure consistent and appropriate process, working practices and quality standards.
The ideal candidate for this EU Regulatory Strategist role will be educated to a minimum degree level in a scientific subject and will have demonstrable have experience of the following:
- EU regulations.
- CTA and MAA submissions process.
- Management of complex regulatory issues.
If you would like to hear more about this EU Regulatory Strategist job, please contact Meera Pattni on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search for other pharmaceutical jobs now.