We are recruiting for a EU Medical Information Advisor to join an established Pharmaceutical company in Bedfordshire, UK.
As a Medical Information Advisor you will provide a high quality, comprehensive, technical and scientific information service for external customers on the company’s product range, supporting and enhancing the safe and effective use of products, enabling our customers to make informed decisions about the company product range. This will be a second-line support role.
- Act as key product contact for internal colleagues and contacts.
- Deliver a reactive enquiry service for designated products – maintaining high technical and ethical promotional standards and appropriate time and quality standards.
- Maintain core reference documents for use by European Medical Information colleagues.
- Maintain global Q&A’s on the specified products on the QUEST database, ensuring that these are kept updated, added or deleted as appropriate.
- Liaise with European Medical Affairs Directors and others as necessary to ascertain and deliver Medical Information outputs appropriate for product, lifecycle and markets.
- Maintain Therapeutic Area and product knowledge to a high standard – act as the European MI Therapy Area contact
- Liaise with other Regional Medical Information Groups as appropriate.
- Share best practice across the regional Medical Information community.
- Identify the need and coordinate with other teams to deliver Medical Information product and skills training to colleagues within the European region in line with the European MI Training Programme.
- Be responsible for identifying the need for and providing or co-ordinating Medical Information specific training for European colleagues on products and business-critical systems.
- The role holder and colleagues will be responsible as a team for cascading information on these systems and to provide advice on how to use them effectively, to MI staff within Europe.
- Make sure that appropriate enquiry details are logged in the regional enquiry management database for all enquiries received.
- Identify and define needs for literature resources and copyright information and communicate these to the company Library contact.
- Be responsible for representing the European region for certain areas, informing colleagues of Medical Information issues across the company and sharing best practice within the Medical Information arena.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience working in Medical information.
- Degree in pharmacy, or biological, pharmaceutical or life science.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- Knowledge of the ABPI and other codes and guidelines.
- Experience working as a second-line (or at least, first line) Medical Information Advisor with strong evidence of successful delivery/ management.
For more information or to apply for this EU Medical Information Advisor position, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email email@example.com quoting 21031 to indicate your interest.