A successful Pharmaceutical company is currently looking for an EU Medical Advisor to join their team based in Hertfordshire, UK.
The main focus of this EU Medical Advisor position will be to:
- Provide medical affairs support for pre and post launch activities for existing and future products for Northern Europe
- Provide medical affairs support for local market access activities in Europe North Region
- Align with Europe North Medical Director for key governance requirements
As EU Medical Advisor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Close collaboration with internal business partners and European Brand Managers to jointly produce and execute strategic pre and post launch plan for two products
- Collaboration with Therapeutic Area Head on development of medical strategy
- Management of local Phase IV and Investigator Led Study programs. Work with local investigators to support the proposals from concept inception to implementation and publication of study. Identify local data requirements and implement appropriate strategies to gather and publish these data. Also provide medical input to clinical development where required.
- Identification and development of local Key Opinion Leader as well as rising stars strategy. This includes building and maintenance of relationships with KOLs within Northern Europe Region.
- Support local and pan-European Advisory Boards
- Provision of active medical support for local market access and HTA activities including stakeholder management, submission development and related projects
- Provide in-depth knowledge and medical training to sales force on specific product related topics
The successful candidate:
The ideal candidate for this EU Medical Advisor position will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Medical or equivalent Degree. Registered with GMC or other similar
- Diploma of Pharmaceutical Medicine is desirable but not essential
- Intimate knowledge of local country therapy infrastructure including key opinion leaders, major centres, market access and other related activities
- Adequate clinical and industry experience of specialist care is essential, ideally in neurology or epilepsy and in post registration medicine
- Previous experience in medical affairs required
For more information or to apply for this EU Medical Advisor position, please contact Ben Traies at CK Clinical on 01438 870021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL21834 in all correspondence.