- £65k+ car allowance
- Permanent position
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is looking for an EU Corporate Affairs Associate to join a global pharmaceutical development organisation based in the South East, UK.
As EU Corporate Affairs Associate Director, you will develop and deliver high impact, integrated communications plans to promote employee understanding and, in turn, drive business performance, organisational effectiveness and employee engagement across the EU business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead and coordinate integrated internal and external communications strategies to support EU and strategic business initiatives
- Provide strategic internal and external communications counsel to a range of business leaders across the EU
- Ensure that business and functional communications are relevant, consistent, credible and timely
- Manage third party vendors such as agencies, designers, printers and freelancers and the associated budgets to ensure strategic and cost-effective use of services
The ideal candidate:
The successful applicant for the EU Corporate Affairs Associate Director will have a BSc in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing. An MSc is preferred. In addition, you will have the following experience:
- Proven experience of corporate internal communications
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of a global audience
- Line management experience
- Ability to coordinate communications professionals, vendors and agencies
- Experience of the development and execution of results driven communications strategies that are aligned with business goals and objectives.
How to apply:
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.