- Very attractive OTE
An expanding international clinical services provider is looking for an EU Business Development Executive to be based in the Home Counties, UK.
Reporting to the BD Manager in North America, as EU Business Development Executive, you will work quite autonomously to:
- Identify, establish and develop new prospects across the EU
- Identify, develop and implement marketing and promotional activities
- Identify the appropriate bid defence teams and prepare and lead sales presentations
- Maintain high visibility with clients through regular surveys, meetings and participation in conferences
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate for of this EU Business Development Executive position will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong sales background within an early stage clinical environment
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to travel around 25% of the time
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
For more information, or to apply for this EU Business Development Executive position, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on 01438 870027 or email email@example.com.