Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Drug Safety Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Cambridgeshire, UK. This is a contract position.
As a Drug Safety Specialist you will participate in the day-to-day functioning of the Drug Safety QC division. You will perform quality control checks on cases entered on the global safety databases, collating findings from QC checks and performing monthly review on sample of cases.
In addition, as Drug Safety Specialist you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work under general guidance of Manager using well defined procedures
- Perform quality control (QC) checks on cases entered on the global safety database and provides feedback to case owners
- Collate findings from QC checks in order to identify areas for clarification with respect to data entry conventions and specific training needs
- Perform monthly review on sample of cases not submitted to regulatory authorities in order to confirm reporting decisions
- Seek assistance from appropriate internal and external resources
As Drug Safety Specialist you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, quality and accuracy
- Understand safety database structures and is familiar with data retrieval tools
- Demonstrate attention to detail, teamwork and initiative
- Must be proficient in email and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power point and Word
- BSc degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing and minimum 2 years of relevant drug safety experience
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Drug Safety Specialist position, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on 01438 870 023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23871 in all correspondence.