Our client, specialists in the development, manufacture and licensing and marketing of patent expired prescription medicines, are currently looking for a Drug Safety Professional to join their team on a contract basis. The main responsibilities of this Drug Safety role include:
- Logging, following-up (if required) and processing all adverse drug reactions (ADRs) received in the appropriate manner.
- Coding all ADRs using the current version of MedDRA.
- Double checking cases entered onto the in-house Pharmacovigilance database by other members of staff to assure correct data entry.
- Preparing and sending Individual Case Safety Reports for electronic reporting to the Eudravigilance database.
- Reviewing the worldwide literature for suspected ADRs and published safety studies upon request.
- Providing information and updates to the QPPV regulatory and upon request.
- Undertaking other activities as requested by the QPPV and Head of Regulatory Affairs.
To hear more about this Drug Safety role, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 870 023 or email email@example.com.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.