A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Drug Safety Associate to join their team based in Hertfordshire, UK. The company are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, have ambition and want to progress in drug safety.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified pharmacist, relevant nursing qualification, life sciences degree or experience in drug safety
- Previous exposure to Drug Safety is an advantage
- Knowledge of drug safety regulatory obligations
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to write clear, concise, unambiguous medical text
- Ability to acquire knowledge in different disease and therapeutic areas
- Fluent in English
- Able to evaluate data and draw conclusions independently
- Computer literacy essential
- Able to take ownership of assigned cases
- Conveys a sense of urgency
- Proven good communication skills with an international perspective
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident decision maker
- Willing to travel if required
- Good time management
- Flexible,able to interact well within a team setting
- Good attention to detail
For more information or to apply for this Drug Safety Associate role, please contact Krishna at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL21685 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our clinical jobs online now.