Are you interested in working for a world leading consultancy with a unique take on facilitating scientific advisory board meetings for the drug development industries?
Do you enjoy working and interacting with key opinion leaders?
Are you interested in virtual tech and using this to drive the drug development process?
We are recruiting for a Scientific Consultant to work for a cutting-edge scientific consultancy who provide a strong consultancy process to key client challenges within the drug development process.
Russell Oakley who is recruiting for this role has made a short video where he shares information about the job and this innovative organisation, watch it here:
This role also offers an excellent salary and benefits package, here is a snapshot of the benefits:
- Salary of £50-60K
- Great location in the heart of Cheshire, close to Manchester.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- In addition every year staff have been given 3 additional days holiday over the Christmas period.
- 10% on top of gross pay – employee chooses how to use this (cash via payroll or additional contribution to their Group Pension Plan, or any combination).
- Healthcare cover – the level of this varies with time served, the initial healthcare covers optician and dental costs and provides a hospital consultation if the out-patient wait exceeds a specified waiting time (i.e. number of weeks).
- Perkbox – many benefits/perks/discounts including mobile phone insurance, a free digital tastecard …
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457709 or email email@example.com.