Ben Traies at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Clinical Development to join a successful and expanding pharma company based in Greater London.
As Director of Clinical Development you will have responsibility for the oversight and management of clinical development programs for a portfolio of cardiovascular products from early development through to the market.
You will be the point of contact for interactions with regulatory -agency clinical reviewing divisions on clinical matters, oversee management and performance of CROs and ensure high quality products for the business.
Responsibilities also include:
- Prepare Clinical Development Plans
- Manage budgets
- Specify go / no-go criteria
- Provide medically based advice to non-clinical and commercial colleagues
- Provide input to the assessment of products in consideration for in-licensing
The ideal candidate:
Ben is looking for candidates with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Medical degree
- Proven pharmaceutical clinical development experience, preferably with cardiovascular products
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Expertise in clinical trial design, operations and interpretation of scientific data
- Willingness to travel internationally as required
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Director of Clinical Development position, please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23028 in all correspondence.