Jessica Todd at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Database Programmer in London based in a research support centre on a contract basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Work closely with one of the Clinical Trials Unit Trial Teams to develop clinical trials database using InferMed's MACRO 4 suit of applications.
- Develop the clinical trials database from the study metadata and related case report forms.
- Resolve any discrepancies in the metadata with the trial team.
- Write Unit and System Tests, and User Acceptance Tests to fully test the database.
- Arrange for the database to be tested.
- Resolve any faults and failures occurring during testing.
- Follow the Clinical Trial Unit's procedures for the development and testing of clinical trials databases throughout the development process the role holder.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience in developing clinical trial database applications using InferMed's MACRO 4 suit of applications.
- Knowledge and experience of testing database applications.
The following qualifications, skills and experience are desirable:
- Experience in working in a clinical trials environment.
- Working knowledge of ICH Good Clinical Practice and the MHRA regulatory guidelines relevant to data management
- Knowledge and experience of MS SQL Server.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Database Programmer position please contact Jessica Todd +44 (0)1438 842976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.