Mylene Paumier is recruiting for a Data Programmer Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in the South-East on a one year contract basis.
As a Data Programmer Analyst the main purpose of your role will be to:
- Create and maintain a wide range of diverse, robust EDC tools for two large ongoing phase III clinical trials
- Provide technical expertise and consultancy on a variety of different data management components, all with a common objective of delivering high quality clinical data to the study team
- Hands on experience of the following in a programmer/developer capacity is essential: Inform Architect 4.6 (forms and rules in a ‘live’ production setting), SAS v8.2 , COGNOS Report Studio and SQL.
Qualifications and skills:
As Data Programmer Analyst, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues for ‘live’ EDC scenarios (in the platforms listed above) and propose appropriate solutions to remediate
- Be very comfortable understanding clinical protocol designs and relating these to existing data quality tools/solutions and related test plans
- Be comfortable translating revisions to the clinical protocol into a set of new/revised requirements and technical specifications for new or revised data quality tools, including optimised test plans
- Ability to adapt communication style based on the audience
- Strong time management and ability to independently prioritise own workload and negotiate with customers.
For more information or to apply for this Data Programmer Analyst position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24390 in all correspondence.