Our client, a top UK pharmaceuticals company are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Data Associate to join their Data Sciences and Solutions department within the Clinical Development Organisation (CDO).This department is responsible for global consistency of medical data; structure, content and meaning, acquisition, storage, retrieval, interchange and representation. This requires an in depth understanding of data collection, data flow management, data quality, data technology, dataset delivery, data archiving and data standards.
The main purpose of this Data Associate role is to provide trial leadership and ownership for a particular trial, set of trials, or programs. The broad applications of the role are as follows:
- To provide the single point of requirements definition, strategy communication, and deliverable acceptable of the vendors executing delivery of clinical data management.
- To provide a single point of accountability and deliverable ownership for all aspects of clinical data management.
- To act as the primary contact to the study team and program team members for data science and data solution application.
- To act a primary contact within the Data Sciences & Solutions organization for all data issues related to assigned trials.
- To apply specialized therapeutic knowledge and data management discipline knowledge to ensure database deliverables are consistent, accurate, adherent to the data strategy, and deliver the clinical, statistical, and business demands of the team.
Further key responsibilities of this Clinical Data Associate role include:
- Deliverable Ownership and Vendor Management (50%)
- Trial Leadership (35%)
- Process Improvement (10%)
- Asset Protection (5%)
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with experience in leading Clinical Data Studies. Ideally you will have some experience managing Phase I data studies. Knowledge of CDISC is also an advantage.
If you would like more information about this Clinical Data Associate role, please contact Sarah Brunnen on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.