Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for two Data Analyst Epidemiology Programmers to be based in the South East, UK.
As Data Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Collaborate with research teams in conducting and managing epidemiologic studies utilizing large national/international cross-sectional and longitudinal healthcare databases;
- Coordinate and provide statistical programming support and consultation for epidemiologic database research projects relating to disease natural history, burden of illness and drug safety;
- Provide Quality Control support for research and programming initiatives throughout Worldwide Epidemiology.
- Utilizing, managing, and providing programming support and consultation for database research projects within Worldwide Epidemiology.
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting and maintaining effective and efficient suites of SAS programs for conducting, analysing and reporting observational database studies.
The successful candidate will have:
- A postgraduate qualification in Epidemiology, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative or health-related discipline.
- Substantial experience in SAS programming including SAS BASE, STAT, GRAPH, SQL and Macros, as well as familiarity with structured programming principles and documentation procedures is required.
- Candidates should also have some experience with VAX/VMS, UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Experience of cleaning and manipulating complex data sets and of preparing supporting documentation for quality control (QC) is needed.
- Knowledge of statistical analyses and research methods is also desirable.
- Experience of working independently as well as in a team, and managing multiple projects under tight deadlines is essential. The successful candidate must have excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, as are a high degree of self-motivation, initiative and attention to detail.