Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for several CRF Designers to join leading research organisation based in London, UK.
CRF Designer Job Description
As CRF Designer, you will work for the newly formed clinical trials department of this leading London-based research organisation.
The purpose of the role is to deliver high quality eCRFs (electronic case report forms) for healthcare related trials through design, development and unit testing. The eCRF Designer/Developer is responsible for developing solutions that are fit for purpose and compliant with regulatory requirements.
Furthermore, you will be expected to use Phase Forwards Central Designer to author, design and develop eCRF and Edit Checks for InForm EDC systems based on user requirement specifications, following standards and methodologies. You will also be expected to get involved in trials at various stages of the development lifecycle.
Further responsibilities of this CRF Designer role include:
- Work as a member of the Clinical Trials development team to deliver trials that meet user requirements
- Work client-facing with trial teams as required to ensure that the trial design meets requirements using eCRF design best practice
- Translate user requirements into design specifications using Phase Forwards Central Designer
- Design, develop and unit test InForm eCRFs and Edit Checks using Central Designer tool
- Interpret user requirements to develop eCRFs and combine with any library forms to produce an InForm trial
- Deliver any specifications and user requirements as necessary ensuring they are filed and managed in a version controlled environment
- Generate deployment scripts for release of trials into the testing and production environment
- Ensure eCRF and Edit Check Specifications are developed to high quality by performing unit tests prior to releasing to System Testing
- Follow the defined development standards and methodologies
- Capture any assumptions, risk/issues as early as possible and escalates to Project Manager as appropriate
- Assist with System Testing process when needed
- Provide support in the fixing of any issues or changes to eCRF and Edit Checks encountered during system testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and deployment testing
- Maintain knowledge of Design/Development Tools and new capabilities/ features
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this CRF Designer position, you will have be qualified to degree level in a Scientific discipline and have proven experience of working for a pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology/Research institute.
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this CRF Designer position, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44 (0)207 470 5670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24831 in all correspondence.
Search our Jobs