An interesting and varied EDC Training and Account Coordinator job has arisen at a reputable pharmaceutical company based at their modern site in Hertfordshire, UK.
Working as an experienced Training and Account Coordinator, the main purpose of your role is to be accountable for the following:
- The management of training strategies.
- Representation of training on the Study Management Teams (SMTs).
- The timely and compliant management of systems accounts for external sites and internal sponsor users.
- Providing other areas of support to enable smooth operations.
On a day-to-day basis, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementing training strategies for studies using the EDC process.
- Coordinating and delivering EDC training.
- Managing user access for User Acceptance Testing.
- Managing File Transfer Protocol (FTP) accounts and directories for timely and efficient clinical data loading and extraction.
- Managing external site and internal sponsor user accounts in a timely and compliant manner, including non-scheduled revocation of user accounts.
- Participating in site and study close-down activities by ensuring the timely revocation of user and system accounts.
- Contributing to functional process improvements.
To be considered, you will be educated to college or university degree level in a nursing, teaching science or IT discipline. The successful candidate will also have two or more years of experience in an administration or coordination role within a regulated and highly structured environment. Demonstrated experience of training within CRO, CPU or Pharma environment is desired, but not essential.
As a ECD Training and Account Coordinator, it is imperative that you are available for work from February 2010 for a period of 12 months.
If you would like more information about this process driven role, please contact Sarah Brunnen on 01438 870022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.
- Follow CK Clinical on Twitter
- Join the Linkedin CK Clinical LinkedIn Group
- Become a fan of CK Clinical on Facebook
- To meet some of our consultants and hear more about our current vacancies, visit our YouTube Channel
Keywords: CRED EDC Training and Account Coordinator, training coordinator, account coordinator, CRO training, CPU training, pharmaceutical jobs, clinical research jobs, drug safety jobs, Hertfordshire jobs, Hertfordshire pharmaceutical jobs.