- Part-time hours – 18.75 per week
- 6 month contract
- Good hourly rates
Reporting to Country Lead, as Contracts Specialist you will be responsible for working with Local and European Medical Affairs personnel and clinical trial managers to prepare and oversee all contracts for investigational initiated studies within the UK.
This role is key to ensuring that all studies are delivered according to global and regional quality and safety SOPs for single country studies.
Key responsibilities of this Contracts Specialist role will include:
• Investigator sponsor liaison from project concept through to report and /or publication
• Collaborating cross-pharma (Medical Affairs both local operating company and EMEA
• Management of IMP distribution, tracking of trial supplies, including assessment and development of supply chain specifically for the individual studies and product, and coordination of IMP labelling and QP release
• Negotiate Research Funding Agreement with Investigator Sponsor
• Budget forecasting, management and reporting
• Study tracking, information management and reporting,
• Establish safety reporting plan, taking into account R&D partner and regulatory status of product safety updates
• Overseeing vendors and contractual obligations.
• Participate and facilitate in internal review committees
• Ensure regular reporting and updates to all key stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this Contracts Specialist role will have demonstrable experience in the Pharma industry in clinical trials with high level of knowledge of UK specific clinical trials infrastructure and contracting with established and emerging research networks.
For more information, or to apply for this Contracts Specialist job now, please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.