Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for two Contract Statistical Programmers to work for a leading clinical trials organisation based in the South East, UK.
As a Contract Statistical Progammer you will assist in the provision of a Statistical Programming service. Your main duty will be the development and review of SAS programs and output for the management and reporting of clinical trial data.
In addition you will act as a Lead Programmer for increasingly complex or multi-protocol projects and to act as a Statistical Programming consultant to clients and internal customers.
The ideal candidate:
Priya is looking for candidates who have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience in the provision of programming support for clinical trial management and reporting.
- Experienced in the preparation and review of Programming Plans, study set-up and review of study specific documents; the development and review of SAS programs for management and reporting of clinical trial data; and lastly the development and review of programs to perform electronic data transfer.
- Knowledge in all aspects of clinical trials from initial study set-up to study completion, together with full knowledge and understanding of the processes and procedures used within a Statistical Programming environment and the ability to communicate to programmers and non-programmers alike.
- A BSc degree in either Computing, Life Sciences, Mathematics or Statistics together with proven experience of working as a SAS Programmer for either a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology organisation.
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work independently or within a team with minimum direction, with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of work.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Contract Statistical Programmer position, please contact Priya Mukherjee on 01438 870028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22886 in all correspondence.