- £35 – £50 per hour
Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Contract Statistical Programmer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of England.
As Contract Statistical Programmer you will coordinate the programming aspects of assigned clinical trials and to develop programs and tools for the management, reporting and analysis of clinical trial data. Additionally, with experience to represent the Programming and Technical Support team on international teams and working groups.
Further responsibilities of this Statistical Programmer job will include:
- To be responsible for the technical design, programming and QC of SAS programs for the management, reporting, analysis and submission clinical trial data. Be accountable for ensuring compliance with ICH GCP, relevant SOPs and guidelines and standards.
- Be fully responsible for the quality of the analysis data, data displays and derived submission data.
- Ensure agreed timelines relating to reporting of data are achieved in accordance with Corporate Guideline for Clinical Development.
- Review and contribute ideas to processes.
- *Plan resources required to meet timelines for clinical trials.
- Plan and conduct training sessions in accordance with new SAS versions, new SAS utilities and to new hires and less experienced programmers
- Ensure specifications provided and developed support the efficient programming of the reporting and analysis of the data and development of standardised submission data.
- Develop and optimise communication with the trial team and local management, to ensure that all functions are aware of trial related topics such as data import into the SAS environment, programming for data quality review, reporting, analysis and submission of data so that they are delivered in terms of time and quality.
- Participate in trial planning meetings as required.
- Liaise with Data Management & Statistics as required to ensure programming is effective in the support of data quality, reporting and analysis across the trial.
To be considered for this Statistical Programmer position you will:
- Be a graduate in a Statistical, Mathematical, Computing / Information Science or Life Sciences subject (OR Equivalent).
- Have proven experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry as a Statistical Programmer and have proven experience of using SAS.
- Have knowledge and experience of clinical trial conduct and methodology, ICH-GCP and EU Directives. Have proven interpersonal, communication, presentation and coordination skills and have the ability to present specialist/technical information to audiences involved with clinical trials.
How to apply:
For more information, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44(0)1438 870028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23785 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to register your CV with us today.
Once your CV has been successfully registered, one of our specialist Consultants will be in contact to discuss your requirements and any suitable positions we are recruiting for.