Are you looking to make a real difference in people’s lives with your career? If so we might have the job for you.
We are recruiting for a Clinical Trials Programme Manager to join one of the world’s most influential cancer research institutes with an outstanding record of achievement dating back more than 100 years.
This is an outstanding vacancy because:
- This is an opportunity to make an impact at one of the most well renowned and historic academic/research institutes in the UK
- With long standing NHS partnerships and a strong pipeline of research that leads in the discovery of disease related genes and new target cells for drug delivery, this organisation provides a platform to develop valuable skills and make a real impact on patients’ lives.
- Working closely with the Operations Director and Scientific Lead you will have responsibility for a number of assigned studies from start-up to close-out, and managing the relevant study teams.
- Offers a fantastic working environment and great opportunities for career development
- Offering a salary of up to £51,000 pa
- Based in South London