A Clinical Trials Assistant is required to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Home Counties on a contract basis.
As Clinical Trials Assistant,you will be responsible for the co-ordination and support of high quality Clinical Trials and projects, ensuring standardisation and consistency of delivery across studies in accordance with current best practices: meeting the requirements of the specific brand strategy and thereby supporting the UK Pharma business.
Further responsibilities of this Clinical Trials Assistant job will include:
- To drive effective Drug Supply for clinical studies by appropriate forecasting, tracking and maintenance
- To provide co-ordination and support to CPM, LCPM and Clinical Project Group, in order to meet the business needs
- To develop, maintain and manage appropriate study documentation in line with guidance including ICH-GCP, local and global SOPs and current best practice
- To set up, track and maintain study information and to report internally and externally on study progress
- To drive and track the Expression of Interest process according to SOP
- To contribute to Clinical Project Group efficiency and process improvement, including contributing to the development of best practices and appropriate tracking tools and templates
- To manage stand-alone projects as required by LCPM eg IPS or Compassionate Use Programmes
To be considered for this Clinical Trials Assistant job, you will have a Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent combined with experience in Clinical Trial environment and a broad based knowledge of the clinical trial process. Familiarity with clinical trial regulatory and ethical requirements is also essential
If you are interested in this Clinical Trials Assistant position please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email email@example.com