- Up to £60K
Working for a well known international pharmaceutical company as Clinical Trial Head, you will use your clinical operations expertise to lead diverse teams to ensure successful delivery of clinical project milestones on time and to budget.
Duties of this Clinical Trial Head will include contribution to the strategic development of the Clinical Development Plan, protocol review and the preparation of a range of clinical programme documentation.
The ideal candidate for this Clinical Trial Head position will have the following qualifications and experience:
- A relevant BSc, preferably MSc or PhD.
- Extensive clinical development experience gained in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology or CRO.
- A sound scientific understanding of the respiratory disease field.
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP requirements.
- Experience of clinical trial design as well as basic statistics and pharmacovigilance.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Head role, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on Tel: +44 (0) 1438 870027 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.