Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Study Programmer to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
Clinical Study Programmer Job Description
As Clinical Study Programmer, you will work and be involved in supporting global data handling activities by providing study databases and reporting tools for clinical data review, and the transformation of study data for analysis across a range of therapeutic areas.
As Clinical Study Programmer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Creation and maintenance of clinical trial databases and related objects for the collection of patient data for clinical trials
- Program derivations and conditions to control access to forms and fields
- Review of data quality check specifications and programming data quality checks during the course of clinical studies
- Development of programs for extracting and transforming patient data into the appropriate data model to support reporting and analysis activities
- Customizes standard report templates to produce study-specific reports for data cleaning and Medical Data Review
- Supports study closeout activities
- Adherence to global standards and project related standards
- Co-operate with local and international study teams to achieve efficient solutions
- Contributes to the timelines for programming deliverables at the study level
- Responsible for deliverables for one or more studies
- Manages the handover and provides support to service providers on study-level tasks
- Reviews and monitors study-level tasks performed by the service provider as needed
- Provides technical mentoring
- Effectively coordinates workload and communicates status of work
As Clinical Study Programmer you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a scientific or relevant technical degree
- Experience with handling biomedical data and relational databases.
- Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks or goals, developing and committing to realistic estimates and plans to complete required tasks.
- Familiar with programming language including SQL, PL/SQL, C# or SAS
- Proven experience of working in Clinical Data Management, Clinical Study Database Setup, edit check programming, data extraction, transformation or reporting.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Study Programmer position, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.