A Clinical Study Manager is required to join a blue chip pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge, UK.
As a Clinical Study Manager you will be working in the late phase oncology therapy area and your main duties will include:
- Ensuring all relevant studies follow SOPs and GCP.
- Assisting with maintaining relationships and monitor performance of CROs and other vendors.
- With direction from Senior Clinical Staff, collaborating with Clinical Operations functional groups.
- Providing input into identifying implications of study progress upon overall timeline goals conduct plans. With oversight manage study start-up, conduct and close-out.
- Managing clinical trial material.
- Assisting in the management of CROs or other outsourcing partners as appropriate.
- Providing input into content and execution of investigator meetings / may present selected topics.
- Providing input into development of CRF.
- Providing input into site selection with coordinated input.
This Clinical Study Manager job is initially an 18 month contract position with a rate of £40.00 per hour (negotiable dependent on experience).
For more information, or to apply for this Clinical Study Manager job, please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.