- Contract position
- Upwards of £400 per day
- Cambridgeshire or Middlesex
- Global Biotech company
A global biotech company require a number Clinical Study Managers to work in their Cambridgeshire or Middlesex offices. These are regional Clinical Study Manager roles are based at a Global Development centre but may be assigned Global responsibility as the Lead CRSM on a given study.
There are vacancies available in the Oncology, Inflammation, Bone and Nephrology therapy areas.
Reporting to the Clinical Research Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- The planning, management and reporting of clinical studies conducted by Development through oversight of cross-functional study activities; identification and resolution of issues; and communication of study timelines / deliverables
- Ensuring implementation of study(ies) in accordance with SOPs and ICH / GCP guidelines
- Contributing to the Global Development Plan
- Contributing to /authoring study concept documents, protocols, clinical study reports, and publications
- Management of study budget, timelines and insourcing/outsourcing partners to the required standards
- May have line-management responsibilities of Clinical Trial Specialists Mentoring / training and career development of staff (where relevant)
These are exciting global roles, you will join a team at the core of the business, with plenty of scope to make your mark and develop your career. For further details please contact Jim Gleeson on Tel: +44 (0)1438 870027 who specialises in this field. Email: email@example.com
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.