As a Regulatory Affairs professional you are responsible for ensuring that every product your pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device company sells has the relevant licences, and that patient safety and product efficacy are at the forefront of your business activities. You could also be involved in:
- planning which markets to sell your products in
- proactively investigating up coming legislative changes
- guiding your company through the ever changing legislative landscape
- helping your business encourage best practice and regulatory compliance
- ensuring all relevant documentation is submitted to regulatory authorities
A career in regulatory affairs can provide you with a broad range of career opportunities, ranging from the manufacturing side of regulatory affairs, global strategy, regulatory submissions or regulatory operations and labelling.