Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Clinical Safety Scientist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry in a contract role in the London area.
As a Clinical Safety Scientist the main purpose of your role would involve management and reporting of adverse events.
Further responsibilities of this Clinical Safety Scientist position will include:
- Processing, following up and expedited reporting of spontaneous case reports of adverse events and pregnancies
- Answering telephone inquiries from healthcare professionals relating to adverse event case reports
- Inputting of data to in-house safety database
- Liaison with medical personnel in regards to adverse event reports
- Administrative activities relating to case processing, for self and on behalf of Clinical Safety Group
- Assisting with International Spontaneous Reports Group activities as required and as authorised by line manager
- Researching new raw data AE terms, mapping of raw data AE terms to dictionary codes and coding conventions
As Clinical Safety Scientist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life Science Degree or relevant Health Care qualification
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Effective communication skills
As Clinical Safety Scientist you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in London.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Safety Scientist position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL25770 in all correspondence. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.