Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is recruiting for 2 + Clinical Research Nurses to support a high profile two-year study relating to respiratory diseases run by a global pharmaceutical company. This role is based in Salford.
As a Clinical Research Nurse you will work in small teams supporting pharmacies and primary practices taking part in the study. This will involve liaison with community pharmacies, doctors, nurses, practice staff and other healthcare professionals in preparation to join the study and the provision of respiratory patient review for practices.
These positions will be an equivalent grade to grades 5 or 6 within the NHS and benefits include 38 days holiday per annum, pension and medical insurance (optional).
Qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate for this Clinical Research Nurse role must have:
- A registered nurse qualification recognised in the UK.
- A diploma in respiratory care would be an advantage but experience in clinical trials is key for this role due to the nature of the position.
- You will comply with and maintain Good Clinical Practice throughout the study, performing study visits with patient volunteers, gaining consent and reviewing patients as per protocol.
- The successful candidates will be keen to contribute proactively to the project’s success and will demonstrate advanced team working and networking skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- You must be able to work independently from home, travelling in the Salford region as required.
- You must be in possession of a driving licence and your own car (with business insurance use).
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Russell Oakley on 0114 283 9956 or email Salford@ckclinical.co.uk. Please quote reference CL24110 in all correspondence.