One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join them on a six month contract basis.
As Clinical Research Associate, you will be responsible for the following:
- Selection, preparation, initiation, monitoring and closure of an agreed number of centres in clinical studies according to Procedural Documents, ICH-GCP as well as local regulations.
- The proactive participation in the UK study teams
- The delivery of the study milestones, patient recruitment targets and data management activities at allocated centres, within the allocated resource/time/number of site visits
- The collaboration with the Clinical Project Leader, Clinical Research Manager, other CRA’s and the Study Delivery Associates to ensure that quality and quantity commitments are achieved in a timely and efficient manner
- Co-ordination of all aspects of study delivery operational activities for R&D studies, from initiation through database lock and study close-out activities including reporting
- Lead and/or participate in activities that ensure quality, consistency and integration of study data to agreed resources, budget and timelines, complying with Procedural Documents, international guidelines such as ICH-GCP as well as relevant local regulations
- Collaboration with the Clinical Project Leader, Clinical Research Manager, other CRA’s and the Study Delivery Associates to ensure that quality and quantity commitments are achieved in a timely and efficient manner
The ideal candidate for this Clinical Research Associate position will have monitoring experience gained within Phase II Oncology studies. You must also be willing to travel (including overnight stays), have your own office transport and office set up at home.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply, please contact Susan Murray at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22263 in all correspondence.