Our client is one of the leading world’s leading healthcare companies. Due to departmental expansion, a new Clinical Project Manager position has arisen. The main focus of this Clinical Project Manager role will be to be responsible for all aspects of allocated clinical trials in Healthcare and / or Personal Care categories.
Working as a Clinical Project Manager, you will provide clinical input to designated projects through the specification of clinical trial requirements and protocols and management of clinical trials. You will work in a multi-functional project teams and will provide clinical input to deliver project requirements, and work with CRO’s, KOL’s and Regulatory bodies to optimise project development strategies.
Further responsibilities of this Clinical Project Manager include:
- To provide clinical expertise to the design of clinical trials, ensuring trial designs are appropriate to achieve the desired claims and to suggest innovative approaches to achieving the desired endpoints.
- To ensure that all protocols developed for pharmaceutical clinical trials and cosmetics clinical studies address the business requirements and are fully compliant with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and SOPs.
- To ensure that all clinical trials / studies are performed to the required timelines.
- To ensure that the relevant Clinical Affairs SOPs are implemented for all clinical trials/studies.
- To be persuasive and influential within the project teams.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Project Manager job will have demonstrable Clinical development experience gained in the pharmaceutical / cosmetic development environment. The ability to work in the EU is a pre-requisite.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career with a fast moving and innovative global healthcare organization.
If you would like to hear more about this Clinical Project Manager vacancy, please contact Jim Gleeson at email@example.com or 01438 870027.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.