A Clinical Project Manager is required to join a top 10 pharma company based in the Home Counties, UK.
In this commercially focused Clinical Project Manager role you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and follow-up of high quality Clinical Trials and projects in partnership with Marketing function, in order to meet the requirements of the specific brand strategy and thereby supporting the UK pharmaceutical business.
Further responsibilities of this Clinical Project Manager job include:
- To integrate with Marketing/ Medics in identifying clinical project strategy in order to maximise marketing opportunity of brand
- To lead local Study Management Team in planning implementation of clinical trials, ensuring documentation and communication of plan
- To lead local Study Management Team in implementation of clinical trials, ensuring the studies are performed and conducted in compliance with ICH-GCP guidelines, SOPs, local operating guidelines and all applicable regulatory requirements
- To provide complete follow-up for clinical trials
- To provide the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors ensuring delivery against contracted scope of work
To be considered for this Clinical Project Manager role, you will be an experienced clinical project manager with a strong background in oncology coupled with the ability to join the department and hit the ground running.
If you are interested in this Clinical Project Manager role please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email email@example.com.