Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Project Director to join a large successful pharmaceutical company based in London.
Jim is looking for candidates of a Project Director level are clinical development scientists that are also comfortable with operations (all of our studies will be outsourced). You will need to be able to function in the dual role and lead at an asset (drug or project) level from ideation through to commercialisation. You will be a strong leader, with demonstrable experience leading people and projects at this level.
- Project managing multiple generic assets with support from external and internal partners through all aspects of development on a global level.
- Assist with drafting assigned sections of clinical reports, dossiers, and other documents.
- Reviews standard format data displays in protocols and CRF’s to assure consistency in data capture.
- Assist in the development of the plan for program drug supply.
- Participate in the development of overall Lab strategy.
- Contributes to the preparation and maintenance of Investigator Brochures.
- Through external partners manage study budget, timelines, study conduct and close-out including managing clinical trial material, and coordinating data collection, including safety.
- Plan and execute investigator meetings in collaboration with external partner.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Director position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 870027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23384 in all correspondence.