Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacology Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
This is a 1 year contract position and responsibilities will include:
- The design, conduct and monitoring of a range of Clinical Pharmacology studies.
- The range of studies includes but is not limited to first administrations, dose escalation, special populations, TMT, drug interaction and proof of concept.
- Responsibility for co-ordinating the scientific and technical contributions of all relevant disciplines into the study, including data managers, statisticians, pharmacokineticists, bioanalysts, physicians, Clinical Pharmacology Unit staff and clinical supplies.
- Participating in relevant team discussions (Clinical Matrix Team, Project Team) which impact study design, conduct, analysis and reporting.
- Primary responsibility for one or more development compounds and/or one or more therapeutic indications.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Pharmacology Scientist position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 870027 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL22996 in all correspondence.