Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Outsourcing Manager to join the EU Head Quarters of an international Pharmaceutical company based in the South East, UK.
Clinical Outsourcing Manager Job Description:
As Clinical Outsourcing Manager you will manage a range of activities around the outsourcing of clinical studies. This will span negotiation and maintenance of contracts with CROs and other third party suppliers, managing their performance and monitoring budgets, metrics and audit status.
Further responsibilities of this Clinical Outsourcing Manager position will include:
- Support of outsourcing needs for global clinical trails of all phases
- Leading RFP development through to vendor selection and contract execution
- Coordinating the preparation and review of contract documentation
- Leading the qualification and evaluation process for new providers
- Supporting project teams when resolving third party performance issues
As Clinical Outsourcing Manager you will have a strong experience in contract negotiation, budgetary management and management within a pharmaceutical company or clinical research organisation. In addition, you will have experience of
How to apply:
For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL23736 in all correspondence.