Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is looking for a highly experienced Clinical Operations Manager to join a large global Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire. This is a permanent position.
As Clinical Operations Manager you will lead the multi functional study team, co-ordinating activities and working closely with other team members including Therapeutics, Data Management, Biostatistics, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance. Initially you will be Regional Lead (EU) for a complex Phase II study, but progress to Global Lead as the compound moves into Phase III.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of the study from start-up to close-out, ensuring adherence to timelines and compliance with ICH GCP guidelines
- Leadership of multi-functional study teams
- Selection, assessment and management of CROs and other third party vendors
- All programme management and monitoring activities
- Budget setting and tracking
The ideal candidate:
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Extensive CRO management experience
- Line management experience
- A haematology background will be useful though not essential
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Operations Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on 01438 870027or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22703 in all correspondence.