- Up to £51K
Working for a well known international pharmaceutical company, as Clinical Manager you will use your clinical operations expertise to manage a number of Phase II onwards respiratory studies.
Duties of this Clinical Manager job will include:
- Ensuring that trials are conducted on time, on budget and to ICH GCP standards.
- Contribution to protocol design, scientific review of clinical data, reporting and publishing.
- Management of CROs.
- Preparation and presentation of training materials.
- Management of interactions with other functional teams, such as clinical supplies and medical.
The ideal candidate for this Clinical Manager job will have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant BSc, preferably MSc or PhD.
- Extensive clinical development experience gained in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company or CRO.
- A sound scientific understanding of the respiratory disease field.
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP requirements.
- Budgetary experience.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Manager job, please contact Jim Gleeson on Tel: +44 (0) 1438 870027 Email: email@example.com.