As Clinical Manager, you will have responsibility for all aspects of study management for assigned global studies from the concept and planning stage through to close-out. This will include resource allocation, documentation development, vendor selection and management, supplies management and CSR review.
To be considered for this Clinical Manager position, you will have the following skills and experience:
– Clinical project management experience on an EU or global basis, from start-up to close-out
– Urology trial experience would be advantageous
– The ideal candidate will also have had experience of trial monitoring
– Thorough understanding of ICH-GCP requirements
– Ability to travel up to 25%
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Clinical Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL23976 in all correspondence.