This week’s clinical job of the week is a Research Nurse role. This job has been chosen as:
- It is an exciting opportunity to work with a large global, clinical research organisation, who provide support to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- A full time permanent position, based in West Yorkshire
- Salary is very competitive and will be discussed on application.
- This role will sit with in the clinical operations team and you will have the opportunity to work within an experienced and highly skilled team of nurses.
- The successful candidate will be NMC registered and ILS (Immediate Life Support) qualified, or be able to successfully achieve the ILS qualification. Our client also offers a 6-8 training programme and support professional development through out your role.
- You will be involved in utilising nursing assessment skills to observe and monitor patient general well-being, and potential adverse events.