As Clinical Imaging Associate you will:
- Conduct set-up of clinical trials within the internal imaging system under limited supervision
- Proactively participates in a partnership with the matrix partners
- Ensure trials are validated before going live
- Understand financial drivers and their role in decision making
- Ensures that the conduct of imaging work meets GCP requirements
- Conduct image review against basic parameters (QC)
- Raise queries using eDC system or alternative
- Interact with wider stakeholders, e.g. CROs/vendors (Image Transfer CROs) and monitors.
- Proactively track timelines and identify issues in order to propose strategies to implement
contingencies and risk planning to meet overall study/program goals.
- Input into study plans and process documents.
- Forecast and monitor data volumes within studies and/or across programs
- Conduct end-of-study learning debriefs for study team
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and disseminate best practices and standardization
- Assure the quality of the deliverables.
- Facilitate effective communication and teamwork
To be considered for this Clinical Imaging Associate position, you will have:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent, major course of study in Science or Health-related preferred
- 2 years experience in clinical research
- Strong computer literacy
- Awareness of GCP and its application to clinical trials
- Interpersonal skills associated with working in a matrix team
- Solid understanding of clinical practices. Understands impact of changes and is able to apply
changes to study design and potentially program level decisions.
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Clinical Imaging Associate position, please contact Russell Oakley at CK Clinical on +44 (0) 114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24004 in all correspondence.