This week’s clinical hot jobs include:
Reference number: 39282
- An influential role with a company developing a very strong portfolio of new disease treatment
- Providing medical input and oversight to a range of Phase II & III clinical development programs for a range of solid tumour oncology treatments, directing and implementing Clinical Research Plans and leading the development of Clinical Protocols
Reference number: 39270
- Freelance CRA with a global biopharmaceutical company with numerous on going clinical trials.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a global company who are committed to the discovery, development and commercialisation of innovative therapies for patients with cancer.
- Long term opening for a 12 month contract initially
- Field based role, working UK wide reporting to offices in UK HQ in Uxbridge
- Working in early phase Oncology
- Offering a competitive daily rate of £350 Ltd
Reference number: 39289
Location: Welwyn Garden City
- 6 month contract with world leading biotech/pharma company
- Chance to work for one of the world’s largest pharma companies
- Excellent working environment, facilities and great staff to work with
- Day rate between £300-£360 per day Ltd
- Leading on the sourcing and contracting process by managing needs and negotiating contracts for the study teams
Reference number:: 38776
Location: Hemel Hemspstead
- The role will be focus on PV vendor management, along with all activities related to management of safety with regard to the product portfolio.
- You will have the opportunity to work PSMF maintenance, PSUR production, clinical trial protocols, communication with agencies, and product monographs.
- The organisation is launching a number of products in the UK and in Europe, so this is an exciting time to join a fast growing organisation.
- The role has easy access to and from London, with core working hours, a strong work life company culture and really energetic work environment
Reference number: 39086
Location: St Albans
- A wonderful opportunity to help establish, define and create a medical affairs department in the UK.
- Working within speciality medicine you will lead the medical function, taking responsibility for all pre and post launch strategy plans, the management of the team and building close relationships with internal EU and Global stakeholders as well as those externally.
- Signatory status and managerial experience is essential.
Reference number: 39090
Location: Covering South UK
- A position covering the South of the UK whilst also having influence and input to head office medical affairs activities.
- A creative opportunity for a proactive and ambitious MSL giving you high visibility and reward.
- Good short, medium and long-term projects, pipeline and development opportunities.
- A solid understanding of clause 3 is essential.
These are just a sample of the roles we are currently recruiting for at CK Clinical. Click here to search our other jobs