CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Education Manager to join an established Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
You will be working as an integral part of the Renal Marketing team. In your daily activities you will support the Medical Affairs department in the management of all renal research programmes and key opinion leader development in the UK, in line with the renal marketing plans. You will act as clinical expert and support the regional account teams and clinical managers.
- Lead, develop and manage all renal clinical education programmes in the support the regional account teams with bespoke training programmes for Nephrology SpRs and Renal Nurses.
- Support and facilitate the growth and development of the Kidney Education Network in collaboration with the committee.
- Develop and maintain innovative educational programmes for home dialysis therapies utilising on-line and digital platforms including on-line PD academy and the “I’d rather be at home” website.
- Map current key opinion leaders for Home Dialysis therapies and identify future directions for their development.
- Identify recently appointed nephrologists and nurses who could be developed as key opinion leaders.
- Design development plans for individual key opinion leaders in line with business requirements and strategy and together with account teams and marketing colleagues implement these plans.
- Together with the Medical Affairs department and marketing team, assist in the development, implementation and follow-up of medical advisory boards.
- In conjunction with Medical Affairs ensure on-going management of company funded research projects.
- Raise awareness in the renal community of the CEC and EMGP grant application processes.
- Continually review and evaluate on-going research in the UK renal community and globally to ensure appropriate communication of relevant studies and collaboration where appropriate.
- Manage and develop the Unplanned Start Patient Education Programme (UPS).
- Together with European Marketing, develop the existing UPS tools to be appropriate for use in planned start patients.
- Maintain, develop and gain ABPI approval for patient education tools as required and in line with UK marketing strategy.
- Development and execution of marketing powerhouse plan together with marketing team.
- Marketing support to Assisted APD programme.
- Dissemination of marketing plans to field teams via National Sales meetings and regional account planning meetings.
- Internal training for all Renal team (new and existing) as required.
- Support with meetings and conferences.
- Support clinical team with CQI programmes.
- Development and updating of patient education materials as required.
- Budget responsibility for all clinical education programmes.
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a COMPETITIVE SALARY, HOLIDAYS, and CAREER PROGRESSION.
- Science degree or equivalent.
- Nephrology nursing or medical qualification.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Education Manager job, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on 01438 870 023 or email email@example.com.