Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Development Manager for a global healthcare company at their site in the South East
As a Clinical Development Manager, the role will be to oversee the international clinical development of drugs and medical devices, mainly within oncology and also to play a key role in the in- and out-licensing of products.
Specific duties will include:
- Planning and execution of clinical trials outside of North America
- Ensuring all trial activities are fully GCP compliant
- Selection and management of third party service providers, such as CROs and laboratories
- Preparation and review of a wide range of clinical documentation
- Coordination of clinical supplies
- Ensure all adverse events are reported in compliance with internal and Regulatory Authority requirements
Qualifications and skills required:
The ideal candidate for this Clinical Development Manager job will have the following qualifications:
- Relevant scientific degree
- Very strong clinical trial management experience, ideally within oncology
- Proven knowledge of ICH GCP requirements and FDA / EMEA regulations
- Excellent understanding of the drug / medical device development process
For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL25859 in all correspondence.