Clinical Development Advisor required to join established Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey, UK.
As Clinical Development Advisor you will work with the Oncology Business Unit medical team to provide medical and scientific/technical support to the relevant therapeutic areas, becoming the medical brand expert.
Working as a Clinical Development Advisor you will support phase IV/investigator-initiated clinical programmes; liaising with Medical Information and Regulatory departments to support the brand and therapy area.
Further key responsibilities of this Clinical Development Advisor position include:
- Provide scientific input necessary for development and implementation of relevant Investigator Initiated Trials
- Medical input into health technology reviews including NICE, SMC and AWMSG
- Medical support to relevant sales teams
- Medical contact point for and development of relevant KOLs
- Development of partnerships with investigators and medical opinion leaders
- Support to brand or franchise marketing teams and their activities
- Input into medical educational programmes
- Health technology submissions
- Delivery of training on therapy area and brand to head office and field teams
- Updating and dissemination of medico-scientific publications
- Liaising with Medical Information and Regulatory departments to support the brand and therapy area
The ideal candidate for this Clinical Development Advisor job will be educated to degree level in a scientific or biological science-based degree. Experience in Medical Affairs with exposure to Clinical trials is essential for this Clinical Development Advisor role. In addition, you will have good written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to prioritise workloads, negotiate and meet deadlines. You will have excellent presentation skills and a proven track record of team cross-functional team working.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply for this Clinical Development Advisor job, please contact Hendre on Tel: +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email email@example.com quoting 19550 to indicate your interest.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search for our current pharmaceutical job vacancies now.