Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Data Strategies Consultant to work on a permanent basis for a leading Consulting and Software Solutions company.
As Clinical Data Strategies Consultant you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead or collaborate on client consulting projects dealing with the assessment, design, and/or implementation of CDISC Standards and standards-based processes.
- Give presentations on CDISC and CDISC-related topics, internally as well as within the industry.
- Participate on a CDISC Standards team.
- Support the sales team with:
- Opportunity qualification in relation t oprospects requirements
- Prospect sales meetings
- Proposal development support
Marketing support will also include:
1) Assist with the identification of relevant events and partnerships
2) Attendance at relevant trade events such as conferences and seminars
3) Undertake speaking engagements and prepare relevant content
4) Develop and cultivate a network of influential & productive industry contacts
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Scientific/Computer Science subject (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of the clinical data lifecycle, the use of CDISC Standards in that lifecycle, and industry tools to support data flow through the lifecycle
- Good knowledge of the CDISC SDTM
- Background knowledge of the other CDISC Standards (CDASH, ADaM, LAB, Protocol, ODM)
- Regulatory submissions knowledge, especially of data submission requirements
- Proven experience of working within the Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical industry
- Proven client-facing consulting and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently, but also be part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including ability to interact with clients at various levels within a project
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Data Strategies Consultant position, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL22532 in all correspondence.